Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thank You

Well, this card is PERFECT for today's post! I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you for all of your support, encouragement, kind words, and ... and... and... You have been FABulous! I have been tickled pink and consider you all friends. Thank you for believing in me!!! 

I definitely owe you some mixed media projects and they will be coming up probably in October. Would you believe that almost every day for the rest of the month I have something due for a design team so I can't squeeze them in at the moment, but I will get you something other than cards very soon! :) 

Thank You

Recipe:
Artful Delight September Card Kit (sold out, but there are a few scrapbook kits still I think!)
Glossy Accents™
Picturesque Cartridge
i-bond™ by Imaginisce

*Notes: I have NEVER used chipboard that is SO sticky! I was SO impressed by the amount of adhesive that is on the back! Make sure you have it where you want it before you stick it down! I loved it!*

*I also used my i-bond (cordless hot glue gun) to put all of the layers together so that they would stick. When looking from the side, this card is about 3/4 of an inch thick! It's so big!*

Don't forget to let the card evolve into what it wants to be. This card was originally supposed to go with the sketch challenge HERE. I was going to have the leaves pop out where the circles are and put the flower on the far right. Then it just started to want to take on it's own shape and I went with it and now I love it!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

June Houck said...

I *LOVE* this card too, Court! You have totally rocked the Artful Delight card kit. That sunflower and the petals are stunning.

Emily said...

This is beautiful!!! It really turned out fabulous!

Melanie Makes said...

I love all the layers, especially the flower. Beautiful!

Lezlye said...

Love this! Saw it in my dashboard and just love d the colors, dimension and the sunflower! Way to go girl! Let's Skype soon!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Your colors and papers are outstanding! Love it!
Shelly

Karen said...

Lovely card Court. Whats the name of the chipboard and where did you purchase it? Love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Court this is beautiful! I love the big sunflower and all the details. Such great dimension and inspiration from this card:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

WOW, that sunflower is just gorgeous, and the burlap looks just perfect in the background!!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So gorgeously detailed with colour and texture. LOVE it! x

Norma said...

WOW! beautiful card Court:) Love the burlap just gorgeous card!! TFS
Hugs

Kelly Massman said...

This is really pretty!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS