Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My first pop-up card!

**woot woot! My Core'dinations rainbow thank you cards are being featured at Practical Scrappers! Thank you Practical Scrappers! You can click on the name to take you to the post. :) **

Hello and happy Wednesday! 

Today for my Pumpkin Spice post I am sharing with you a baby/thank you card! My friends just found out that they are expecting another child. They are my friends with identical twin 18 month olds! Whew are they going to have their hands full! :) I am very excited for them. 

They had us over for dinner while we were in Las Vegas so I wanted to make a thank you card for them. It turned into a baby card! 

They were surprised on the sex for their girls and are waiting again to find out for this one, so I had to make a gender neutral card.  I hope they like it!



It's also my first attempt at a pop-up card! Here is the inside.

Recipe:



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

18 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Beautiful baby card. I love the wave along the bottom and the pop-out inside is amazing. Mel xxx

Julia said...

Looks amazing, the pop-out is so neatly done :)

Edna Marie said...

Awww! this is so sweet Love the great colors, and the pop up is perfect. I must look into this cartridge :)

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE!

Jill said...

Love it!So fun!

Jill

Nita said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours you chose. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Your card is amazing, nice bright colors!!

Unknown said...

wow you did a wonderful job on this card.i love the colors i will be making baby shower invites soon thanks for the inspiration

Anonymous said...

We DO love it!!!

Lezlye said...

Great Job on the Pop-up Card I am sure your friends will LOVE IT!

Shannon Colon, TheIrishScrapper said...

Looks like a perfect pop-up to me. I have not tried that yet. You will have to let us know if that cart is a must-have. Shannon

Missy said...

What a great babu card, I like the different color scheme you used--and the pop up looks great too!!!

Pat N. said...

That is so adorable!!--Pat N.

Ruth G said...

Court, your colors are so refreshing and fun and I love the pop-up sentiment! It looks just wonderful! I am SO putting this cartridge on my Christmas wish list now that I've got an Expression! Thanks for reminding me that I need it in such a fantastic way!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Amazing card!! I love how you emphasized the bottom of your card with the brads! Wow!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

readysetstamp said...

Court! This came out fabulous!! You inspired me to want to try one now with my cartridge!!! Thank you!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

bonnie said...

Awesome card...so fun! love the colours too! ;) Hugs x

Julia said...

I stay in Amsterdam from time to time since my husband is Dutch :) but the city is really beautiful, it suits all the tastes :)
You really would like to move the Netherlands?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS