Monday, September 5, 2011

I Heart Fall

Today is the release of the Imaginisce Sketch Challenge


Check out all of the inspiration for this sketch HERE


I turned it into a card. I kept trying to put more and more on this card and then kept taking it off. I'm really happy with the result and it is *gasp* Cricut free! It doesn't happen very often! I LOVE my Cricut! 


Anyway, here it is. The squares are all scraps. I love it when that happens. They are cut outs from some windows that will be shown to you on the 9th of September. :) You'll just have to wait and see! :) 



Here is the sketch it is based on:

Everything here is from the Happy Harvest Collection except for the solids Core'dinations and Bazzill, and the twine is My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection


Oops! My picture is a little blurry! Head on over to the Imaginisce blog to check it out clearly and to play along with the sketch! YOU could win $75 in Imaginisce product! They are SO generous too! 


Hope you all are having a great Labor Day Weekend if you are in the states! I am still in Las Vegas and it is SOOOO hot! Over 100 is a little too hot for me! Have a beautiful day! I think next week I should have some giveaways and finally do my 1000 follower giveaway... What do you think? :) 






SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

TenSGal said...

What a cute card! I love using scraps, too...it's like getting something free! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet & adorable. :)

Emily said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

that is cuute.i love fall it is so pretty.great job

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

Awww this is so cute! I LOVE the little cuttle bugged squares and the blue twine you see peeking through..the little fox is adorable

Keep Krafting!
-Kristen =]

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card Court!!

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome card Court! The fox is adorable:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is so cute, I really like how you added the twine!!!

CraftyShell said...

Cute card! I like how you used the twine. And the theme is what I like best FALL...lol I understand what 100 plus temps are like we had them for 67 days and finally this sunday it cooled off so much at the race track while watching my brother race people was going to there cars to get blankets. Its been so nice today only 75 I am so LOVEING IT!

DIANA L. said...

I love your black scraps. I really like making scrap cards. It is therapy (ha ha)
Your card came out beutiful.

Norma said...

Aww what a cute card Court!! The fox is so adorable:)
Hugs

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS