Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall is When Nature Turns to Gold and WINNER call!

**I still have not heard from two winners. I will give you 48 hours and then I will be drawing new winners! Check to see if you are one of them HERE**

Happy Fall!


Thank you so much for all of your support through my grandfather's passing. It was SUCH a great comfort to me. I was going to go back and try to email you all or go to your blogs, but I have 450 comments and I feel like I need to take a deep breath and then move forward so I will be trying to get back to you more moving forward. I hope that doesn't insult any of you because I SO appreciate the time you took to leave those messages. They meant so much. Thank YOU!


I did a - hold your breath - Cricut-less and stamping only card! It was practically painful! haha. But I had inspiration and I just went with it! 

Recipe: Artful Delight's September Kit (only one left - if there are any left!)
Stickles in Golden Rod™
Gold embossing powder from Paper Trey Ink



Hope you like it! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Missy said...

Great card Court, I like all of that gold embossing!!!

June Houck said...

every paper you touch turns to gold :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Ruth G said...

Glad things are going better!

This is so pretty! I'm glad you followed your inspiration!!! TFS!

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card. TFS

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Many hugs and prayers for you.

This is a beautiful card!

Regina said...

The card is really beautiful.
Regina

Norma said...

Beautiful card Court and LOVE the gold embossing!
Hugs

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS