Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lucky to have you for my friend

Good Wednesday mornin' to you all!!! I made this card for my Pumpkin Spice post! I hope you like it!


I made this for my best friend Kourt who moved from being here locally in California to Omaha, Nebraska. I miss her all the time. So I wanted to send her a card to let her know she's the BEST! She loves elephants as much as I do!



Recipe:




I am entering it in the My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge HERE


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Love him, Court! You choose such regal papers…this is so YOU (and I *love* that!!!)

Edna Marie said...

Wonderful creation! love the paper collection together :)

flowerdisco said...

loving the elephant!

Kelly Massman said...

that elephant is adorable!

TenSGal said...

I really love these papers...and the elephant is so cute!

Missy said...

This is so cute, and I really like that cranberry colored crinkle ribbon at the bottom!!!

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

Really nice interpretation of the sketch!! Love the mixture of patterns.

Keep Krafting!
-Kristen =]

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card. Love the paper collection and that pretty bow! Always fabulous work:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hi Court, another fabulous card! and love the paper used on the elephant:) TFS
Hugs

Yvette said...

Wow this is just beautiful! I love how all of the colors fit perfectly together.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS