Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thanks

Thanks!

Recipe:
Artful Delight: September Card Kit (Sold out! Sorry!)


*Designer Notes*
I wanted to keep this really clean and simple. I was in love with this little pumpkin and his green pin striped leaf the minute I saw him. Isn't it adorable!?! Debbie made these to put in the kit. Anyway, I really just wanted to showcase the pumpkin so I kept it simple. I LOVE EAD Designs stickerz - if you have been around my blog, you certainly know that! So I was excited to incorporate them into this project. I hope you enjoy it! 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a very cool card!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is super pretty--perfect embellies, textures, and papers! FAB FAB FAB:)

Jill said...

Great card! I like simple. Sometimes too many embellishments can be too much. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my ladybug. I bought the pop up cards cart yesterday after seeing your card. I'm excited to use it! Take care!
Jill

Missy said...

This is nice Court! I like how you incorporate the burlap into your fall projects!!!

Karen said...

I love using those pumpkins for fall! What stamp was that "THANKS" from?

Melinda Spinks said...

Courtney you never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous card creations and this is no exception... totally love the burlap. Super cute card! :)

mustangkayla said...

Cute card, love the burlap and pumpkin!

Vanessa said...

Hi Court! This card is so beautiful! I love everything about it! And thank you so much for your sweet comment on the Echo Park blog - I am very excited about this! Vanessa x

June Houck said...

Sweet and simply lovely, Court :)

bonnie said...

Love this...gorgeous! ;) Hugs x

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS