Monday, September 26, 2011

Core'dinations Rainbow Set of Cards

Hello! 

I hope you all had so much fun hopping along with us and I can't wait to find out which of you won things! There is still time to get your comments in, so check out Artful Delight's blog HERE for all the details. Also, don't forget to play and link up to the challenges in case you win the 6 months of kits! What a HUGE prize! 

Now, for today I wanted to participate in the Core'dinations color challenge! There is still time to play! :)  Instead of putting all of the colors on one card, I made a card set. I picked out my twine from the Twinery and matched the Core to that. I think they look SUPER good together! My Core colors came from Roy-G-Biv™ and Elements™.

Everyone always needs thank you notes, so these little ones are perfect to tuck in places or leave behind when you are staying at someone's house!

OUT FOR PUBLICATION! Back in September of 2013

OUT FOR PUBLICATION! Sorry! Back in September of 2013

Recipe:

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

14 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous set of cards. Love them.

Ruth G said...

So bright and cheery! Great way to show off the rainbow theme!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...great set of simple cards...I love the embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the rainbow of colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kati said...

I love the simplicity of these cards. They are perfect!

Kelly Massman said...

These are cute--so simple but striking all together!

Rachel said...

Very creative! I love how the embossing is the focal point. Great way to use those folders! I'd like to do something like this too. It could work with a background stamp as well! Thanks for sharing this great idea!

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

such a cute set. my mother and i love these =]

Amanda said...

Simple and gorgeous! Great job!

Missy said...

Great card set Court! I like all the embossing you did and how the twine coordinates perfectly!!

Karen said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CARDS!! Love them!

Doris P. said...

loving the simplicity! so cute! Doris
parkernana5@cox.net

June Houck said...

These are precious and perfect! You rock the Core'dinations :)

Betsy said...

So simple, yet really pretty! I love easy-to-make ideas like this!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS